No. 52 Passport Wallet Buck Brown Leather Wallet
- ✔100% handmade and hand stitching (saddle stitching)
- ✔Sections for passport, tickets and bills
- ✔Fits all passports
- ✔Hidden compartment for spare cash
- ✔2 quick access card slots
- ✔Premium, environmentally certified leath
- ✔6 x 3.75 inch
- ✔BucK Brown pull-up leather
|Delivery Time||Tracking Availability|
|Standard Shipping - Free||10- 25 Business Days||YES|
|DHL Express Shipping||2 - 4 Business Days||YES|
Return & Refund: Your order is protected under our 14-days refund policy. If you don't like what you got, you can send it back to us within 14 days of the purchase and get a full refund.
Warranty: All our products are covered under a lifetime warranty in case of damage caused by defective material or craftsmanship.
Before the Industrial Revolution and before sewing machines, all leather goods were handsewn by artisans. For the early pioneers, a well-made pair of leather boots meant the difference between surviving a blizzard or dying of hyphothermia. The hand sewing technique those artisans used is called saddle stitching. Read more